How to spot fake ephedra and get the real ones with ephedrine alkaloids
Real ephedra from years ago had the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids.
Beware of the fake ephedra being sold elsewhere. It is a new scam. Fake ephedra does not have the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids and are labeled Ephedra Extract.
RED CUTZ CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT FAST !
Patented and scientifically proven to work! Search online for Patent #5055460. Read the scientific references below.
The term “Thermogenic” refers to a group of drugs or herbs, that have the ability to stimulate the central nervous system and thyroid gland. The idea behind thermogenics is to decrease the appetite with a thermogenic fat burner while increasing the fuel burning capacity of the body. The body heat and energy levels are raised and thermogenic capabilities accelerate to burn up calories. Due to the decreased appetite that a thermogenic brings about, fewer calories will be consumed resulting in a loss of bodyweight. The calories that are eaten while using a thermogenic will be utilized as energy and not stored as body fat. Many people who want to lose weight find using a thermogenic fat burner extremely effective and there are many thermogenic products available.
The development of RED CUTZ fat burner makes a true milestone on the ongoing battle many individuals have with their weight. Being able to control the appetite with a thermogenic fat burner makes it much easier to reach and maintain a goal weight. The body’s metabolism is greatly effected by the thyroid gland and stimulation with a thermogenic product speeds up metabolic fat burning activity resulting in thermogenic weight loss. When RED CUTZ is taken when taken before a physical activity, it gives an extra boost of energy to the body allowing for increased endurance. The compounds found in RED CUTZ include stimulants such as Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin. Side effects are usually a result of a thermogenic product misuse by individuals seeking large weight loss in the shortest possible time. RED CUTZ fat burners should always be used responsibly and as directed. For best results, RED CUTZ should form a part of a complete healthy lifestyle plan.
Get the Red Cutz with 25mgs of ephedrine alkaloids per pill at:
* Krieger et al., “Ephedrine, Caffeine and Aspirin Promote Weight Loss in Obese Subjects”, Clinical Research, vol. 38, No. 2, 1990
* WLD Rev. Nutr. Diet., (1987), vol. 50, pp. 1-56, “Obesity: A Disorder of the Sympathetic Nervous System”, A. G. Dulloo et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1982), vol. 6, pp. 343-350, “Ephedrine, A Potential Slimming Drug, Directly Stimulates Thermogenesis . . . “, Bukowiecki et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1981), vol. 5, pp. 183-187, “Ephedrine as an Anorectic: The Story of the `Elsinore Pill`”, A. Malchow-Moller, et al
* Br. J. Nutr., (1982), vol. 47, pp. 21-32, “A Study of the Thermic Responses to a Meal and to Sympathomimetic Drug (Ephedrine in Relation . . . “, J. Morgan et al
* Br. J. Nutr., (1984), vol. 52, pp. 179-196, “Thermogenic Drugs for the Treatment of Obesity: Sympathetic Stimulants in Animal Models”, A. G. Dulloo et al
* The New England Journal of Medicine, (1984), vol. 311, pp. 1549-1558, “Thermogenesis in Brown Adipose Tissue as an Energy Buffer”, Jean Himms-Hagen
* The Am. J. Of Clinical Nutr., (1985), vol. 42, pp. 83-94, “Enhanced Thermogenic Responsiveness During Chronic Ephedrine Treatment in Man”, A. Astrup et al
* American Physiological Society, (1985), pp. E507-E515, “Contribution of Bat and Skeletal Muscle Thermogenesis Induced by Ephedrine in Man”, A. Astrup et al
* The Am. J. of Clinical Nutr., (1986), vol. 43, pp. 388-394, “The Thermogenic Properties of Ephedrine/Methylxanthine Mixtures: Animal Studies”, A. G. Dulloo et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1986), vol. 10, pp. 467-481, “The Thermogenic Properties of Ephedrine/Methylxanthine Mixtures: Human Studies”, A. Dulloo et al
* Am. J. Clin. Nutr., (1987), vol. 45, pp. 564-569, “Aspirin as a Promotor of Ephedrine-Induced Thermogenesis: Potential Use in the . . . “, A. G. Dulloo et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1987), vol. 11, pp. 163-168, “Does Ephedrine Promote Weight Loss in Low-Energy-Adapted Obese Women?”, P. Pasquali et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1987), vol. 11, pp. 23-26, “Thermogenic Agents in the Treatment of Human Obesity: Preliminary Results”, R. Pasquali et al
* Gen. Pharmac., (1987), vol. 18, pp. 559-561, “Anorectic Effect of Ephedrine”, M. R. Zarrindast, et al
* International Journal of Obesity, (1989), vol. 13, 152, “The Therapeutic Dilemma of Ephedrine in Obesity and the Inefficacy of Caffeine”, M. Cesari et alhttps://www.healtharticlesworld.com/weight-loss/how-to-spot-fake-ephedra-and-get-the-real-ones-with-ephedrine-alkaloids/https://media.healtharticlesworld.com/2017/03/how-to-spot-fake-ephedra-and-get-the-real-ones-with-ephedrine-alkaloids.jpghttps://media.healtharticlesworld.com/2017/03/how-to-spot-fake-ephedra-and-get-the-real-ones-with-ephedrine-alkaloids-150x150.jpgWeight Lossweight lossReal ephedra from years ago had the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids.Beware of the fake ephedra being sold elsewhere. It is a new scam. Fake ephedra does not have the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids and are labeled Ephedra Extract. RED CUTZ CAN HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT FAST ! Patented...Doc firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealth Articles World