Holidays are fun time for us as we can spend it with our family and friends. During Holidays, we have all the delicious foods in our table and it’s hard to ignore those unhealthy foods. It can also be sometimes stressful doing a lot of things in a single day.
These tips will help you reduce your stress and not to gain much weight during the Holidays.
– Make a list of friends and family to exercise with you. Walking is one good idea as you get to talk with your family/friends and at the same time you’re losing weight and also reduces your stress
– Don’t try to do strict diet during Holidays, you can eat a little of your favorite foods but don’t eat a lot of it. That way, you won’t feel deprived which may cause you to eat a lot.
– Drink a lot of water, it’s very easy to do but a big help. Drinking water will help when you’re travelling or drinking alcoholic beverages so you won’t be dehydrated. It can even help lessen your appetite resulting you eating less.
– Try to spread out meals, having 5-6 light meals is better than having 3 heavy meals. Don’t try to eat everything at once. Having a short walk after eating is also a good idea as it helps to burn some calories..
– Another great way to reduce stress is by laughing, It can even burn calories so you lose weight by laughing. Enjoy your holiday talking or playing a game with your family and friends.