Lower Back Pain – 5 Ways to Ease Your Back Ache Immediately
Lower back pain is one of the most common physical problems that occur in modern times. Due to our way of life that has changed enormously since the last 200 years many of us suffer from lower back ache. The cause of this pain may vary but there are several steps you can take to ease your pain or even may take away the back ache completely. Here are 5 steps you can and should take:
1. Put your feet up. We are all working too much and too hard. We need to rest more. It’s not only when you are getting older that you should rest more. In fact many of the back problems you have when you are older are caused by thing you have done (and often still are doing) in the past even at a younger age.
2. Use correct lifting techniques. Most back ache is caused by incorrect lifting techniques. Everybody knows this and still everybody makes this mistake over and over again. Nine times out of ten you do it the right way and then suddenly you forget it and pick up an object the wrong way and bang you have strained a muscle or even worse. Especially when you already suffer from back ache you cannot afford to use a wrong lifting technique even once. I’m sure, as I have, you have had this experience.
3. Don’t sit down for hours in the same position. Nowadays many of us spend hours and hours in a row sitting at a desk in front of a computer and then when we get up we realize that our back is hurting. Our spine is not made for hours of inactivity. Sitting in the same position can be as damaging to your back as lifting an on object the wrong way. Try to get up and walk around for 10 minutes every hour and if this is not possible shift your weight frequently. This is the same if you drive a car or truck all day long. Get out of your vehicle and stretch your legs.
4. Sleep in a good bed with a good mattress. How many times do you wake up feeling like you’ve been hit by a truck? Buy a good bed and a mattress that is firm and supportive.
5. Stay fit and lose that overweight. Back ache is often caused by overweight, the weight of your upper body is mostly carried by your back. Imagine picking up a heavy object and walking around with it all day. This is exactly what you are doing and of course loosing weight is not only good for your back but for your health also.
Use these 5 steps and most likely your back ache will have disappeared. If not you should consider contacting a doctor to investigate what is the cause of your back pain. But don’t let them convince you to take drugs to release the pain as this is just exactly what they do ease your pain but not cure the cause of the pain. There are many natural ways to cure back pain. If possible try to stick to those.https://www.healtharticlesworld.com/diseases/back-pain/lower-back-pain-5-ways-to-ease-your-back-ache-immediately/https://i1.wp.com/www.healtharticlesworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/lower-back-pain-5-ways-to-ease-your-back-ache-immediately.jpg?fit=640%2C426&ssl=1https://i1.wp.com/www.healtharticlesworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/lower-back-pain-5-ways-to-ease-your-back-ache-immediately.jpg?resize=150%2C150&ssl=1Back painLower back pain is one of the most common physical problems that occur in modern times. Due to our way of life that has changed enormously since the last 200 years many of us suffer from lower back ache. The cause of this pain may vary but there are...Doc firstname.lastname@example.orgAdministratorHealth Articles World