Back Pain- Major Causes and Treatment
It has been proved by many latest researches that back pain is one of the major reasons for visiting the doctor’s office these days. More than 80% of Canadian population suffers from back troubles every year.
But what actually causes back pain?
How it can be treated?
Let us discuss about the major causes and treatment methods of back pain in detail.
Our back is a complex structure composed of joints, bones, ligaments and muscles. Any injury caused to ligaments, bones, muscles or joints can result in causing pain in the back. Sports injuries are another possible cause for these troubles. In addition to this, it is also caused because of psychological stress, kidney stones, arthritis, poor posture, obesity, bone loss, kidney infections, blood clots, etc.
As far as the treatment methods are concerned, chiropractic treatment plan is considered as the perfect way of getting an instant pain relief in case of backache. Today, almost all health care clinics employ advanced chiropractic techniques to solve innumerable spine and back related troubles of the individuals.
Some of the effective chiropractic treatment methods for backache include:
• Spinal manipulation- Spinal manipulation is considered as a safe and effective treatment method that reduces pain. It is a therapeutic intervention carried out on synovial joints present in the spinal column.
• Spinal decompression- Spinal decompression is another effective treatment method that is used for treating a number of painful conditions like sciatica, spinal stenosis, disc bulge, disc herniation, isthmic and degenerative spondylolisthesis and many others.
• Motion Palpation- Motion Palpation is a diagnostic technique used widely these days for locating joint dysfunction within the spinal column and edges. The method is also popular under the name of Motion Analysis and provides patients with an instant relief from ache.
• Myofascial release- The myofascial release is a soft tissue therapy that is used for the treatment of somatic dysfunction.
• Laser therapy- Laser therapy is another advanced method of treatment used for chronic conditions.
These are some of the latest and effective methods used for the treatment of backache these days. If you are also suffering from a severe pain in your back, you need to get yourself treated immediately otherwise the problem becomes more severe and reaches other parts of the body.
There are many spine care clinics that have been working in the direction to treat individuals suffering from back trouble. Choosing a reliable clinic with experienced doctors can help you come out of the painful condition immediately.