What Are The Top 5 Benefits Of Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil?
With all the hoopla about all-natural skin care products and all-natural body care products, people want to know exactly what the supposed benefits are of these new products they are being introduced to. One ingredient that continually appears in my personal favorite skincare products is Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, which is extracted from rice. This ingredient has found its way into my all natural moisturizers, lip balms, cleansing oils, soaps and even body sprays. What does this really mean? What are the benefits of using rice bran oil in skin and body care products?
After much research, I discovered five key benefits of Rice Bran Oil.
1) Oryza Sativa is rich in Anti-oxidants such as tocotrienols, which can help protect against heart disease, cancer, and other illnesses.
2) Oryza Sativa is rich in essential fatty acids which are essential for good health because our body needs them but is unable to naturally produce them. Essential fatty acids have been linked to the reduction in rates of depression.
3) Oryza Sativa is an effective substitute for the skin-irritant lanolin, which is used as a skin ointment, and can help reduce inflammation and itching.
4) Oryza Sativa is an excellent source of Vitamin E, which helps to protect dry, scaling and chapping of skin.
5) Oryza Sativa is Paraben Free with no artificial color or fragrance. This is a biggie in all-natural skin care products and all-natural body care products. Rice Bran Oil is all natural which means that by using products that have Oryza Sativa as a base, we are protecting ourselves from the many toxic carcinogens that permeate skincare products.
Both Environment Canada and the Cosmetic Ingredient Review Assessment have approved Oryza Sativa as a safe ingredient for all-natural skin care products and all-natural body care products. Moreover, in Japan, where the product has been used for centuries, it has been approved for the treatment of various problems, and is commonly found in skin care products.
I decided to really put the benefits of Oryza Sativa to the test. For the last six months, I have been using Thann Rice Extract Moisturizing Cream and, not surprisingly considering the research, I have experienced a major shift in the feelings and patterns of my skin. My normally dry skin has soothed out incredibly. I feel protected, moistened and nourished. I began using the cream in the dead of the Canadian winter, and it saved me from the dry skin I have struggled with all my life. Now with the hot climate of summer, it has been essential in balancing out my skin and ensuring protection against free radicals.
Both the research and product testing has confirmed that that the hard to pronounce ingredient Oryza Sativa I keep finding in my skin and body care products is definitely keeping my skin strong and beautiful.
Now that you have heard both the professional facts and personal experience with Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Oil, what are you waiting for? Try it out for yourself. Click this link for more information on products based in Oryza Sativa Rice Bran Oil.
Click the following link to learn more about the benefits of using all natural skin and body care products.https://www.healtharticlesworld.com/beauty/what-are-the-top-5-benefits-of-oryza-sativa-rice-bran-oil/https://media.healtharticlesworld.com/2016/12/what-are-the-top-5-benefits-of-oryza-sativa-rice-bran-oil.jpghttps://media.healtharticlesworld.com/2016/12/what-are-the-top-5-benefits-of-oryza-sativa-rice-bran-oil-150x150.jpgBeautyWith all the hoopla about all-natural skin care products and all-natural body care products, people want to know exactly what the supposed benefits are of these new products they are being introduced to. One ingredient that continually appears in my personal favorite skincare products is Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran...Doc email@example.comAdministratorHealth Articles World